Saturday, September 29, 2012

Jesus, Criteria and the Demise of Authenticity Conference this week!

Speaking of Chris Keith and Anthony Le Donne, I should mention that the conference on Criteria in Historical Jesus research is at hand.  It takes place in Dayton, Ohio on Thursday and Friday this week and there is still time to register:

Jesus, Criteria and the Demise of Authenticity

I will be there and I am planning to live blog the conference as far as possible.  It should be an excellent occasion.  I look forward to meeting some of you there too.

Update (2.54pm): the full conference schedule is available here, with thanks to Anthony Le Donne.

2 comments:

Anthony Le Donne said...

Looking forward to seeing you there!

The revised schedule for our conference is here.

http://historicaljesusresearch.blogspot.com/2012/09/schedule-of-sessions-for-jesus-criteria.html

-anthony

Mark Goodacre said...

Thanks, Anthony. I've bumped that up to the main post.