Sunday, August 26, 2007

New Pauline Theology Blog

April DeConick links to a new blog called Pauline Theology -- Fuller Texas, authored by David Capes. It includes a peak at an article Jesus Tradition in Paul which Capes has written for the forthcoming Encyclopaedia of the Historical Jesus edited by Craig Evans, which I (and many others) have contributed to too. It's a promising looking blog, and I am encouraged to see someone else blogging while they teach -- it's something we can all learn from. I am hoping to do a bit of the same this semester with the return of my series of Teaching notes.

1 comment:

David A. Large said...

Mark,
I'm hoping to keep up the blog during the fall 2007 and use it as a teaching tool. I've also been asked to become a featured blogger for the Houston Chronicle (www.chron.com/religion). This blog however is supposed to be about religion and culture. Let's see if I can keep it up. BTW, do you have much contact with my old colleague here at HBU, Curtis Freeman. We miss him here