Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Daniel Kirk's blog

At my previous institution, the University of Birmingham, there were many bloggers, especially among the graduate students in NT (and that's still the case). Here at Duke, there are not so many. In fact, I can't think of any. So it was good today to run across a recent Duke graduate's blog:

Sibboleth

It's by Daniel Kirk, who is now an Assistant Professor of New Testament at Biblical Seminary in Philadelphia, having finished his PhD at Duke under Richard Hays's supervision this year. I would say "Welcome to the biblioblogosphere" but it turns out that Daniel has been been blogging since January 2005.

Another blog I've recently added to my blogroll is Darrell Bock's Blog, which is relatively new. With Bock's blog you get the special treat of his mugshot on every post.

No comments: