Saturday, September 13, 2003

David Instone-Brewer

While surfing round the Tyndale House web site, I realised that I hadn't added David Instone-Brewer's homepage to my Scholars pages. I've now corrected that. There's lots of Instone-Brewer elsewhere on the NT Gateway, but somehow I'd neglected to add his homepage. In addition to that Tyndale staff page, he also has a site called Background to the Bible which features, among other things, the fine web resource called Marriage and Divorce Papyri of the ancient Greek, Roman and Jewish world, a Featured Link back in March 2000. It's well-worth spending time surfing around Instone-Brewer's web site(s) -- there's lots there. One minor grievance -- he has one of those annoying sticky URLs that won't shift from your browser location bar when you hit "back".

No comments: